The December E-Zine is now available. Members find it in your inbox.
Headlines for this month includes:
- An article about experiential learning,
- Israel is the country of the month,
- Primary Language Awards – Enter now
- A report on a visit to Jerusalem,
- the January faith calendar, and
- the religion of the month Baptism.
There is also a quiz, recipes for chicken soup and falafel and the free resource is a science resource the anatomy of a plant in Arabic.
If you haven’t got yours just email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be put on the free monthly E-zine list giving your name, email and address as well as your school or business name.