In recent Ofsted reports a number of schools that use EMAS UK have achieved ‘outstanding’ judgements and our revolutionary tools and resources have been highlighted as helping pupils achieve higher results than their peers nationally. They could all show how the pupil premium raised standards and achieved outstanding value for money.
If you have a number of EAL pupils and want resources and tools that will enable you to:
- Communicate with them in their home language
- Have them answer in English
- Interview parents and carers
- Have more effective targeting of pupils
- Reduce disaffection through engagement
- Have language specific work already prepared
- Send letters home in the parent’s home language
- Answer emails with the ease of a home language speaker
- Use the same system as used by Doctors and nurses in hospitals
Then talk to EMAS UK about how using their tools can make a positive difference.
- Teachers for teacher.
- Classroom practitioners with years of EAL experience.
- Utilising best practice and disseminating it.
For less than £500 a primary school can have award winning cover 24/7.
Now launching the newest tool in your pocket. The Talking App similar to Siri. It can be used by any iPad or tablet and works wherever you have 3G or Wi-Fi.